HTA 66 CORDLESS POLE PRUNER: VERY LIGHTWEIGHT CORDLESS POLE PRUNER, WITH A 25 CM / 10″ BAR LENGTH
Very lightweight and quiet yet powerful cordless pole pruner for grounds, garden and orchard maintenance. Fitted with 1/4″ PM3 saw chain for low vibration and a clean, precise cut. Lightweight power head for easy manoeuvrability and good balance. Side-mounted chain tensioning and captive nut on the sprocket cover. With branch hook to assist removal of cuttings. Rigid shaft – not extendable. Total length 240 cm.
Working time with recommended AP 200 battery is up to 42 minutes.
Exterior design of STIHL guide bars are subject to change. Technical specifications remain the same.
- Individual tool without battery and without charger
- Lightweight cordless pole pruner for tree and shrub maintenance
- Pruning and tree crown maintenance in the professional and private sector
- Intuitive control handle suitable for both right-handed and left-handed use
- Safe removal of loose branches up to a height of 5 m with robust branch hooks
- Fast refilling of the oil tank with tool-free tank cap
- IPX4 rated for working in all weather