A router is a tool used to rout out an area in the face of a relatively hard workpiece, typically of wood or plastic.
Price per day: From €28 ex VAT / €34.44 inc VAT
Price per week: From €84 ex VAT / €103.32 inc VAT
Tags: Carpentry, Cutting, Woodwork
A router is a tool used to rout out an area in the face of a relatively hard workpiece, typically of wood or plastic. The main application of routers is in woodworking, especially cabinetry.
Router Bits sold separately
• Powerful 2000W motor (230V)
• Revolutionary new fan design offers increased cutting efficiency to rout smoothly through hardwoods
• All new ergonomic design with soft grip handles
• New fast and accurate depth adjustment mechanism with metric & imperial
• Fine height adjuster for easy adjustment when used with a
• Improved collet chuck ensures bits are held securely
• Dust extraction adapter included as standard